- Agile Coach for 3+ years in an agile transformation, coaching 20+ teams with Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, Lean, SAFe;
- Agile trainer for near 250 people through six agile courses and workshops, total of 200+ hours.
- 12 years’ experience on software development;
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science;
- Reviewer of submissions for the conference Agile Brazil since 2015;
- Speaker in agile conferences and meetups in Ireland, San Francisco and Brazil;
- 9 agile certifications, including the ICP-ACC ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching, CSP-SM Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster and SA SAFe Agilist;
- 220+ hours learning in trainings of agile methods and agile leadership;
- 140+ hours learning in trainings of Life and Business Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Mindfulness;
- Agile Manifesto signatory since Jul/2009;
- Coordinator of GUMA-RS (Agile Methods User Groups of RS) since 2015 sucesurs.org.br/gu/guma
- Former coordinator of the Agile-Lean Ireland Community, organiser of the conference #ALI2017 http://agileleanireland.org/
- Founder and former coordinator of the former XP Dublin;
- Facilitator of agile open spaces, Mob Programming coach;
- Fluent English speaker.
- Positive Psychology for Agile Coaching. 10 Neuro-Linguistic Programming presuppositions applied for Agile Coaching. 2017. https://dionatanmoura.com/agile-coaching/
- The Productivity Mantra. Techniques for personal productivity. Casa do Código, 2016. https://www.casadocodigo.com.br/products/livro-mantra-produtividade
- eXtreme Programming – Day-to-day practices in the agile software development. Casa do Código, 2015. https://www.casadocodigo.com.br/products/livro-xp-extreme-programming
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science at UFRGS. Reusable Software Assets Repository published as free software GPLv3, open source. 2012-2013. http://hdl.handle.net/10183/87582 https://github.com/dsmoura/lavoi
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at UFRGS. Interaction Design and Security in information systems. 2005-2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10183/18571
- Technical school degree in Information Systems at UFRGS. 2004-2005.
~760 hours in short duration courses
- 220+ hours in courses in agile methods and agile leadership;
- 140 hours in formations of coaching, mindfulness and neuro-linguistic programming;
- 40 hours in courses about innovation and design thinking;
- 80+ hours in courses on project management, software processes and IT management;
- 120 hours in courses about JavaEE technologies;
- 160+ hours in courses about relational database, cloud, mobile and programming languages technologies.
- ICP-ACC, ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching, 2018.
- CLF, Certified Lean Inception Facilitator. Paulo Caroli, 2018;
- CSP-SM, Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster. Scrum Alliance. 2015;
- CSP-PO, Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner. Scrum Alliance. 2015;
- SA – SAFe Agilist, Scaled Agile Framework Agilist. Scaled Agile Academy, Adaptworks, 2014;
- CSM, Certified ScrumMaster. Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014;
- CSPO, Certified Scrum Product Owner. Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014;
- CSD, Certified Scrum Developer. Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014;
- PMP, Project Management Professional. PMI. 2014;
- PSM-I, Professional Scrum Master. Scrum.org. 2013;
- ITIL v3 Foundations. Rhino Consulting, TargetTrust. 2012;
- MPS-BR C1, Brazilian Software Process Improvement, Softex. 2011;
- OCPJP (SCJP), Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer 6 (score: 96%). 2011;
- CTFL, Certified Tester, Foundation Level. BSQTB. 2010.
Enterprise Agile Coach, TJ-RS / CWI Software [Aug/18 to current]
- Working on agile transformation at enterprise level. Coaching and mentoring management. Facilitating agile teams. Defining and improving the software methodology.
(sabbatical) [Mar/17 to current]
- Stepping back to improve myself in many different ways.
Founder, Software Developer [Jun/17 to Mar/17]
- Startup founder.
- Developing a web responsive solution with Java EE technologies.
Software Developer, XP Coach [Sep/16 to Aug/17]
- Workday. Dublin, Ireland. #1 Best Workplace in Ireland for large companies by the Great Place to Work Institute 2017. #2 on Fortune’s 10 Best Large Workplaces in Tech list 2016.
- Working remotely in a distributed agile team with Java and proprietary technologies.
- Coaching and mentoring agile teams with eXtreme Programming practices, Test-Driven Development and Mob Programming.
Java EE Developer, Scrum Master and XP Coach [Sep/15 to Dec/15]
- PROCERGS, 1200+ employees (550+ in software development). Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Worked full time for three months as Java EE Developer, Scrum Master and XP Coach in two agile teams in the internal software factory of the company.
Visiting Professor [May/15 to Dec/15]
- UniRitter Laureate International Universities. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Teaching Object Orientation Programming with Java and Test-Driven Development with Java at the Specialization Course of Technologies Applied in Information Systems with Agile Methods at UniRitter Laureate International Universities.
Agile Coach [Feb/13 to Aug/15]
- PROCERGS. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Led an agile transformation in software development areas (500+ dev people). Coaching and mentoring teams and people to move to agile (20+ teams).
- Trained ~250 people through six courses and workshops, 200+ hours
- Agile Methods Introduction, Agile Mindset, Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, User Stories, Product Owner and Lean Thinking;
Java EE Developer and Architect, XP Coach [Jun/10 to Jan/13]
- PROCERGS. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Designing and developing scalable and highly available web information systems for the government, with agile methods, eXtreme Programming practices and Java EE stack.
Java EE Developer [Ago/09 to May/10]
- HP Hewlett Packard Partner; Tools and Technologies – T&T Engenheiros Associados LTDA. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Developing a module of a large system of HP for IT provision, with Scrum, eXtreme Programming practices, Java EE, Hypervisors Xen and VMWare.
Java EE Developer [Nov/08 to Jul/09]
- Digitel S/A Indústria Eletrônica. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Trainee in R&D of a Network Management System in desktop with Scrum, Java EE, Java Desktop.
Java SE Programmer and Junior Researcher [Dec/06 to Nov/08]
- Nangate Research Lab. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Developing with Java SE and researching on logic optimization algorithms for microelectronic circuits.
Delphi Developer [Dec/05 to Dec/06]
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Scientific initiation scholarship, developing administrative systems in Delphi.
Education on Agile Methods and Agile Leadership
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching, Adaptworks, ICAgile. 2018. (16h)
- Lean Inception, Paulo Caroli. 2018. (8h)
- Mob Programming Workshop with Woody Zuill. Dublin, Ireland. 2016. (8h)
- Certified Lean Inception Facilitator – CLF®. Paulo Caroli. (8h)
- Agile Coach Professional, Adaptworks. 2014. (16h)
- Management 3.0 – Workout global tour, Jurgen Appelo, Adaptworks. 2014. (8h)
- Management 3.0, Adaptworks. 2014. (16h)
- SAFe Agilist Certification (SA). Scaled Agile Academy, Adaptworks. 2014. (16h)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014. (16h)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014. (16h)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD). Scrum Alliance, Adaptworks. 2014. (24h)
- Gestão e Acompanhamento de Projetos e Produtos com Scrum (Management of Projects
and Products with Scrum). Wildtech, TargetTrust. 2013. (20h)
- Técnicas para gerar Código de Qualidade com XP (Techniques to Create Code with Quality
with XP). Wildtech, TargetTrust. 2013. (12h)
- Agile Kick Start – Escrevendo User Stories (Writing User Stories), Wildtech. 2013. (4h)
- Produção Enxuta – Redução de Custos e Desperdícios Utilizando Conceitos de Lean
Manufacturing (Lean Production – Reduction of Costs and Wastes with Lean Manufacturing
Concepts), Fundatec. 2013. (60h)
Education on Coaching and the Human Side
- Formation in Personal Coaching and Organizational Coaching. This formation is aligned with the core competencies defined by International Coach Federation (ICF). Instituto de Coaching Avançado. 2015. (60h)
- 8-week Program of Mindfulness to Promote Quality of Life. Iniciativa Mindfulness. 2015. (20h)
- Practitioner in Neuro-linguist Programming (NLP). Instituto Zelia Villarinho. 2015. (60h)
Education on Innovation
- Innovation and Criativity Course, SENAC, 2014. (16h)
- Design Thinking Workshop, SAP Labs Latin America, Tecnosinos, 2014. (8h)
- Design Thinking Workshop, Stefanini, Tecnopuc, 2014. (8h)
- Design Thinking Workshop, CriaLab, Tecnopuc, 2013. (8h)
Education on Project Management, Software Process and IT Management
- PMP® e CAPM® Preparatory Course. PMI – Project Management Institute, Inc – Rio Grande do Sul Chapter, 2014. (48h)
- Services Management – ITIL® V3. Rhino Consulting, TargetTrust, 2012. (24h)
- Introducion to MPS-BR (Melhoria de Processos do Software Brasileiro – Brazilian Software Process Improvement). Softex, 2012. (16h)
Education on Software Technologies
- JavaEE Technologies
– JPA – Java Persistence API. TargetTrust, 2010 (28h);
– JSF – JavaServer Faces. TargetTrust, 2010 (32h);
– Jasper Reports. TargetTrust, 2011 (20h).
- Oracle 11g Database: Fundamentals I and II. TargetTrust, 2011. (48h)
- Optimization of Applications in SQL. TargetTrust, 2012. (20h)
- Cloud Computing in Practice Using Amazon AWS. Ionatec, 2012. (12h)
- Geographic Information System (GIS) with Oracle Spatial. TargetTrust, 2011. (10h).
- Microsoft .NET, Web Application Development with C# and ASP.NET. Microsoft Innovation Center, 2008. (32h)
- DIONATAN S MOURA; BUTZEN, P. F. ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Fast Algorithm to Leakage Power Reduction by Input Vector Control. In: VIII Student Forum on Microelectronics, 2008, Gramado. VIII Student Forum on Microelectronics CDROM. Porto Alegre: SBC, 2008.
- BUTZEN, P. F. ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; CHIAPPETTA, E. J. D. ; DIONATAN S MOURA ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Simple and Accurate Method for Fast Static Current Estimation in CMOS Complex Gates with Interaction of Leakage Mechanisms. In: 18th ACM Great Lakes symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI), 2008, Orlando, Florida. Proceedings of 18th ACM Great Lakes symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI). New York: ACM, 2008. p. 407-410.
- BUTZEN, P. F. ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; CHIAPPETTA, E. J. D. ; DIONATAN S MOURA ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Subthreshold and Gate Leakage Estimation in Complex Gates. In: 17th ACM/IEEE International Workshop on Logic and Synthesis, 2008, Lake Tahoe. Workshop Notes of the 17th ACM/IEEE International Workshop on Logic and Synthesis, 2008.
- BUTZEN, P. F. ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; CHIAPPETTA, E. J. D. ; DIONATAN S MOURA ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Accurate Method for Subthreshold and Gate Leakage Current Estimation in CMOS Complex Gates. In: XXIII South Symposium on Microelectronics (SIM), 2008, Bento Gonçalves. Proceedings of XXIII South Symposium on Microelectronics (SIM). Porto Alegre: Evangraf, 2008. p. 23-26.
- DIONATAN S MOURA; Caio C. P. Alegretti ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Logical Synthesis For Efficient CMOS Transistor Network. In: VII Student Forum on Microelectronics, 2007, Rio de Janeiro. VII Student Forum on Microelectronics CDROM. Porto Alegre: SBC, 2007.
- Fábio R. Pereira ; DIONATAN S MOURA ; Carlos Afonso Silva ; JUNIOR., L. R. ; André I. Reis ; Renato P. Ribas . Configurable Ring Oscillator For Logic Cell Evaluation. In: VII Student Forum on Microelectronics, 2007, Rio de Janeiro. VII Student Forum on Microelectronics CDROM. Porto Alegre: SBC, 2007.
- KLOCK, C. E. ; F.R.SCHNEIDER, ; GOMES, M. V. N. ; DIONATAN S MOURA ; Renato P. Ribas ; André I. Reis . KARMA: A Didactic Tool for Two-Level Logic Synthesis. In: MSE07 – IEEE International Conference on Microelectronic Systems Education, 2007, San Diego, CA, USA. Proceedings of the MSE07 – IEEE International Conference on Microelectronic Systems Education. Washington, DC, USA: IEEE Computer Society, 2007. p. 59-60.